Wednesday 27 May 2009

Rollie Tobacco: Mixed Coconut (5/10)

Well once again I have nearly finished off my last purchase of rollie tobacco from the market, so it's time for a review. This time it's the coconut rollie tobacco from Gawith and Hoggarth.

I haven't much to say about this particular tobacco. The tobacco itself does smell like coconut, but I think if I hadn't been told what it was and smoked it, I wouldn't be able to tell exactly what the flavour was. Indeed, several people have asked me; 'What is that you're smoking?' To which I have replied; 'coconut.' 'Ah!' was always the reply.

My only complaint concerning this tobacco is that the tar is quite foul. The first half of the cigarette is smooth and otherwise fine, but once the tar builds up, it is not terribly pleasant. Of course, many tobaccos suffer this problem, and the lesson is to not smoke them to the very end... Concerning its positive traits, it is moderately strong and yet surprisingly cool. It's an acceptable tobacco, not great, but not bad either.
  • Flavour: 4/10
  • Sweetness: 4/10
  • Tar (1=wet, 10=dry): 4/10
  • Value for Money: 5/10
  • Indulgence Factor: 4/10
  • Overall Rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment